This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Roadmap

Jul 24, 2011 at 8:38 AM

Hi, this is a very nice tool. Do you have any plan about other features to add. Or are you done with it?

Editor
Jul 29, 2011 at 7:36 AM
Edited Aug 1, 2011 at 5:02 PM

Hi ! 

Your tool is indeed a great alternative to Nash. I'm using it daily, it really improved my productivity when writing AML.

As I'm using it as a development tool, I needed some extra features such as connexions profiles and AML saved queries. I wrote the improvements and I'm wondering if you're interested in the code source in order to include it in your next release.

Coordinator
Dec 1, 2011 at 5:51 PM

Due to my e-mail settings, I just found this thread. I am very sorry that I did not notice this earlier. I turned on e-mail notifications so that I will notice future threads. To answer your question,  I would be interested in your changes.  The best way to submit them would probably be to submit a patch through this site. I just gave the aponceot account permissions to do so. However, if I messed something up, or if it is easier to send me the code via e-mail, you can do so at eric.domke@gentex.com. [Cross-posted on Aras Project Site.]